About Me

My photo
CODA, A Mother, A Wife, A Teacher, A Bookworm, An OutDoors Person, An Artist, An Info. Junkie...

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Robert Hunter: What It's Like To Work In The City As A Lawyer Who Is Deaf?

At weekends, we repost some of our most popular articles. Tell us what your favourites are by emailing thelimpingchicken@gmail.com. Many years ago I did something that was, at the time, seen as foolish. Despite the fact that I suffered from progressive hearing loss, I decided to pursue a career in law in the City of London. Being deaf in those days was often seen as a source of amusement, and it was regarded as irresponsible to exceed what were regarded as ones limitations. [ 961 more words. ] 
At weekends, we repost some of our most popular articles. Tell us what your favourites are by emailing thelimpingchicken@gmail.com. Many years ago I did…
LIMPINGCHICKEN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment