About Me

My photo
CODA, A Mother, A Wife, A Teacher, A Bookworm, An OutDoors Person, An Artist, An Info. Junkie...

Saturday, 23 April 2016

A Thank You Letter To British Airways (& Their Deaf Customer Service Agent)

Dear British Airways, On Thursday 14th April, I had to fly with you to New York, after a week of having the flu + laryngitis. I'm partially deaf, and was feeling pretty scared about doing damage to my remaining good ear by getting on a plane. So when I arrived at Heathrow, I went to the BA desk to ask about postponing my flight until tomorrow. [ 325 more words. ] 

Dear British Airways, On Thursday 14th April, I had to fly with you to New York, after a week of having the flu + laryngitis. I’m partially deaf, and was feeling pretty scared…
LIMPINGCHICKEN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment