About Me

My photo
CODA, A Mother, A Wife, A Teacher, A Bookworm, An OutDoors Person, An Artist, An Info. Junkie...

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Note To My Doctor: I'm "Alright" & My Son's "Alright"

At weekends, we publish some of our most popular blogs. Tell us your favourites by emailing thelimpingchicken@gmail.com I have just got home from a lovely ride in the local country park with my deaf son who, apparently, is not 'alright’ according to the locum doctor. He seems perfectly fine to me so I am not sure why anyone would think there's anything wrong with him. [ 584 more words. ] 

At weekends, we publish some of our most popular blogs. Tell us your favourites by emailing thelimpingchicken@gmail.com I have just got home from a lovely ride in the…
LIMPINGCHICKEN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment