About Me

My photo
CODA, A Mother, A Wife, A Teacher, A Bookworm, An OutDoors Person, An Artist, An Info. Junkie...

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Freak City (Book & Film)

Freak City (2014) by Kathrin Schrocke being made into a film

Sharon Pajka,Ph.D. at Deaf Characters in Adolescent Literature - 1 month ago
Twoyears ago, I came across a book, Freak City (2014) by KathrinSchrocke; translated from German by Tammi Reichel*. *This morning my friend and colleague (the one who is fluent in German) pointed me to a video in German with English captions (just be sure to click CC and select English if you're like me). A movie is being made based on the novel! There will be a 110min feature film, based on Kathrin Schrocke's novel. The film description includes the plot of Mike, who is 15-years-old. Basically, he’s one of those teens who seems to fall in love with love and perhaps thinks about ... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment